Edstrom Educational Consulting provides innovative and high-quality assessment and curriculum design services and instructional seminars to educational publishers and schools.
At Edstrom Educational Consulting we are committed to:
- Developing assessments and curriculum of the highest quality
- Using the best practices defined by leading educators in the field to create innovative materials
- Providing instructional seminars for educators to bring best practices in assessment and curriculum design into their classrooms in a manageable way
- Using national, state, and local learning standards and objectives to inform curriculum design
- Modeling different pedagogical methods to teachers
- Providing teachers with materials and technology they can use immediately in their classrooms
Edstrom Educational Consulting services clients worldwide. Contact Us Today!
Recent EEC Blog Posts
- Book Buzz: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
- "Waiting for Superman"
- iPad in the Classroom #2: Brainstormy Weather
- iPad in the Classroom #1: A Starry Stroll
- So I now own an iPad (Part Deux)
- So I now own an iPad...
- Quick Teaching Tip: History Hunt Revisited
- Differentiation: A model lesson